VALUES TO THE CUSTOMERS
by providing high quality products and services
Zlatna Panega Cement AD – Concrete Operations Department offers a wide range of products used for reinforced and non-reinforced constructions. Our ready-mix plants produce concrete certified in accordance with the BDS EN 206 and BDS EN 206/NA Standards.
Our concretes are classified as follows:
1. Compressive strength classes of hardened concrete:
С8/10, С12/15, С16/20, С20/25, С25/30, С30/37, С35/45, С40/50, С45/55, С50/60
2. Consistency classes of concrete determined by a concrete slump test:
S1, S2, S3, S4, S5
3. Classes related to maximum aggregate size (the nominal upper aggregate size of the coarsest fraction Dmax is used for classification)
- Concrete with Dmax -11,2мм
- Concrete with Dmax –22,4мм
4. Chloride content classes: Cl0.2, Cl0.1
Concretes containing 0,20% and 0,10% Chloride are used in reinforced structures and prestressed elements.
5. Water tightness classes: Cw 0,4; Cw 0,6; Cw 0,8; Cw 1,0
These concretes are used in structures and facilities that have intermittent or permanent contact with water. The waterproofing class is chosen depending on the thickness of the structure and the hydrostatic pressure value.
6. Frost resistance classes: Cfr75, Cfr100, Cfr150, Cfr200
These concretes are used in structures and facilities exposed to frequent freezing and thawing.
7. Exposure classes related to environmental actions
7.1. No risk of corrosion or attack
- ХС0 – Concrete inside buildings with very low air humidity
7.2. Corrosion induced by carbonation
- ХС1 - Concrete inside buildings with very low air humidity; concrete permanently submerged in water
- ХС2 – Concrete surfaces subject to long-term water contact; many foundations
- ХС3 - Concrete inside buildings with moderate or high air humidity; external concrete sheltered from rain
- ХС4 - Concrete surfaces subject to cyclic wetting and drying
7.3. Corrosion induced by chlorides other than from seawater
- XD1 - concrete surfaces exposed to airborne chlorides
- XD2 – concrete for swimming pools; concrete exposed to industrial water containing chlorides
- XD3 – Parts of bridges exposed to spray containing chlorides; pavements; car park slabs
7.4. Corrosion induced by chlorides from sea water
- XS1 – concrete structures near to or on the coast
- XS2 – concrete parts of marine structures
- XS3 – concrete parts of marine structure subject to cyclic wetting and drying, in tidal, splash and spray zones
7.5. Freeze/thaw attack with or without de-icing agents
- XF1 – Vertical concrete surfaces exposed to rain and freezing
- XF2 - Vertical concrete surfaces of road structures exposed to freezing and airborne de-icing agents
- XF3 - Horizontal concrete surfaces exposed to rain and freezing
- XF4 – Road and bridge decks exposed to de-icing agents
7.6. Chemical attack – concrete is exposed to chemical attack from natural soils and ground water
- ХА1 – concrete structures in slightly aggressive chemical environment
- ХА2 – concrete structures in moderately aggressive chemical environment
- ХА3 - concrete structures in highly aggressive chemical environment
FLOOR SCREED MORTARS
We manufacture floor screed mortars based on cement and in full compliance with the BDS EN 13813.
We offer the following floor screed mortars classes as per compressive strength:
С12, С16, С20, С25, С30
CEMENT BOUND GRANULAR MIXTURE
The cement bound granular mixture we produce complies with the BDS EN14227-1.
This product is used for construction and maintenance of roads, airports and other traffic-intensive areas.