WE BRING SUSTAINABLE VALUES TO LIFE
Since Zlatna Panega Cement AD joined the TITAN Group an extensive, long-term investment program has been started. The program is aimed at the modernization of the existing equipment and increasing the capacity of the production facilities according to the needs of the Bulgarian market.
During the period 2004-2018 investments for more than 130 million Euro were made. They covered both optimization of the company’s production facilities and projects in the field of Health and Safety, Environmental protection, substitution of conventional with alternative fuels and improvement of the working process.
Here are some of the major projects, in which Zlatna Panega Cement AD has invested in since 2004:
- Reconstruction of Kiln №4 andKiln №5to improve the performance of the kilns
- Vertical Cement Mill, 120 tph
- A second Vertical Cement Mill
- Selective non-catalytic reduction installation (SNCR) for control of the Nitrous oxide emissions
- Palletizing plant in Packaging Department
- Installation for clinker loading and export
- Close-loop water supply system
- Water treatment plants– to filtrate water used in cooling the production facilities and the domestic wastewater from the plant.
- Rainwater drainage facility
- RDF installation– for preparation of combustion material derived from waste
- New administrative building for the employees in the plant
- Fire extinguishing and Fire alarm system in plant’s buildings and substations.
- A medical center in the premises of the plant; a medical specialist available 24/7
- Alcohol testers at plant entry point